During the course of dealing with you, Astron will generally collect basic personal information about you, such as your name, address and contact details.
We may also request other specific information from you relating to the goods or services you wish to obtain.
Use and Disclosure:
- to provide the product or service you have requested or to answer your inquiry;
- to third parties, where we have retained those third parties to assist us to provide the products or services you have requested (for example, we have contracts with third parties to assist us with functions such as mail-outs);
- to different parts of the Astron group and with other entities in the Astron group to enable the development and marketing of products and services and to improve our customer service in general;
- for direct marketing of products or services (if we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications); and
- where otherwise legally permitted.
Level 16/644 Chapel Street,
South Yarra, Victoria 3141.
Phone: (03) 8825 4100.
Fax: (03) 9815 8388.
The Astron Plastics web site and its contents (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Astron Plastics Pty Ltd, A.B.N. 86-151-143-252 and of Level 16, 644 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Melbourne, Victoria 3141, Australia (“Astron Plastics”).
Astron seeks to provide consumers with an informative and interesting site full of details about new and current Astron products. At all times, Astron will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information is accurate.
The site will be updated regularly by the Astron sales and marketing teams. However, Astron provides no warranties in regard to the accuracy of the information.
Astron and any of its associated companies will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising from use of this site. This disclaimer includes any damages, losses, costs or liabilities arising from a virus that is activated as a result of access or use of this site.